Need For Speed Underground

Anyone know the song that was featured in the original NFS: Underground trailer? Its the same as the introduction clip for NFS: Underground, but the song is not the same.

It goes something like this: ....woohoo.....

Anyone know the song that was featured in the original NFS: Underground trailer? Its the same as the introduction clip for NFS: Underground, but the song is not the same.

It goes something like this: ....woohoo.....

Blur "Song 2"

or

Transplants "Diamonds & Guns"

Both links go to available audio samples.

Thanks for the help, but its not the sound im looking for.

I have uploaded the sound from the trailer:

Music Sample

Sorry for the shitness of the sound. This was ripped straight from the trailer.

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 28 2004, 08:25 PM
The song is "Young'n" by Fabolous. You can hear an audio sample through the link, track 3. :)
Thanks very much for your help michelle.

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 28 2004, 08:58 PM
no prob. :)
Its nice to know that one of the great mysteries of the world has been solved. ;)

This is really cool...Thx guys. I'm a new comer here.
Somebody help me with the lyrics in the NFS UG?

Dilated Peoples - Who's Who
Nate Dogg - Keep It Coming
Petey Pablo - Need For Speed
Ti - 24s

I found its hard to find these rap lyrics on Google...
Someone know where to find these lyrics?

hey domo, I just registered on this forum, could you also send me the link to the need for speed underground soundtrack, I would really appreciate it, sometimes I play the game just to hear the music because I can't hear it anywhere else B)

well if you check the first page of this thread the entire list is there

:) hey everyone. i couldnt help come across this site while looking for the MP3 download for the NFSU soundtrack. if anyone at all has the link for the site, could u please email me at jampen13@hotmail.com. thanks so much guys! :D

Hey

Recently when playing NFSU at a friend's house, I heard a cool song but didn't catch its name. <_<

It has someone shouting lyrics which sound like the phrase "Just a little bit.." is being said. This is repeated a few times. Thats all I can give you for help.

Anyone know who does the song and what it is called?

Thanks a lot. :D

Yeah I've been there, but all that gives me is the list of the songs which I will have to listen to one by one to find the exact one. Like I said, I never found the name of the song, just parts of its lyrics...

You are looking for "The Crystal method - Born too slow"

But the whole soundtrack roxx :D

Back