NBC Thursday

the_roondog

Reaction score
Looking for the track that was used in the most recent promo for NBC showcasing clips from all of their new Fall shows. It's upbeat and references "new"

I just saw a commercial for The Office on NBC. The song had clapping and men and women were singing. Sorry I cannot describe it better, but I think it was tonight's episode. Any ideas?

nevermind it was "Ain't nothing wrong with that" by Robert Randolph and the family band... you can sample it for free at NBC and it comes out Oct. 10 or something.

I'm wondering what it is too....it kind of sounds like Outkast.

at least to me

the song is by Robert Randolph & The Family Band
and the title is "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That" Their new album Colorblind is in stores Oct 10th.

There's a song that's been playing during several NBC promos this past week, primarily during the 30 Rock parts I believe. I wish I had a clip or a better description. Kind of an upbeat, somewhat unique sounding melodic pop/rock chorus.

Any ideas, or anybody know what I"m talking about?

Hey Thanks! I dunno why I didn't catch that post before, I did a search several times.

-oNEMOg

Yes! That's it! Thank you so much.....I checked the group on iTunes and the album album sounds great!

So there is some music that plays on NBC that advertises several shows at once. THe music is faint and really short, it also switched to a different song halfway through the commercial. If i remember correctly it had kind of a funky hip hop beat to it. It also played on two spereate ads for different shows. Any ideas? I saw it today if that helps at all.

Back