NBA "There Can Only Be One"

jvilone

Reaction score
I am looking for the music in this commercial. If any one knows please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

In this commercial, two basketball players, Lebron and KG are split screened and deliver the same message.

Artist: Rachel's
Album: Systems/Layers
Song: "Water From The Same Source"

The song in the video link in this thread isn't the Rachel's song, it's a different one. Does anybody know what song is in the second version of these NBA commercials? It's guitar based.

There's a different version of these videos with a different song:

Does anybody know the song used in that video? It's not the Rachel's one. Any help would be appreciated.

NOT THE RACHEL'S SONG... I repeat, NOT THE RACHEL'S SONG... this is a different version that is guitar based:

Anyone know it?

Merged.

Please keep discussion of multiple versions in this single thread. Thanks.

Originally posted by frostdude1@Apr 23 2008, 12:35 AM
Why are they merged together ??? they are different songs
Because people coming here via search engines are more likely to find this single thread rather than multiple threads with the same exact topic title.

Okay amigos..., the song is by Radiohead, it is called "House of Cards". Enjoy the entire song and album, hell enjoy every song they have ever made.

Originally posted by frostdude1@Apr 19 2008, 11:25 AM
The song is so amazing

I've heard this song before. I just can't put my finger on it. And yes, it's amazing.

Originally posted by mikeveith@Apr 28 2008, 07:11 PM
Okay amigos..., the song is by Radiohead, it is called "House of Cards". Enjoy the entire song and album, hell enjoy every song they have ever made.
There are multiple commercials. Each one has a different song. This one is not Radiohead.

Originally posted by mikeveith@Apr 28 2008, 07:11 PM

-- No, not on the video I linked, it's not Radiohead.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by Blackadder@Apr 20 2008, 01:36 PM
NOT THE RACHEL'S SONG... I repeat, NOT THE RACHEL'S SONG... this is a different version that is guitar based:

Anyone know it?
Even though the dialogue is corny, all those commercials have great music. I've also seen the one with the Radiohead piece, but no one seems to know what the song in the video linked above is from.... any ideas?

Yes, it's "guitar-based" but there's clearly a cello doubling the guitar...

Back