National City Bank

guest9

Reaction score
I am looking for the name of the song in a commercial that I saw tonight. I can't remember all of the product, but it was for some sort of rewards program called "Points from National <can't remember this word>".

The ad had lots of large multicolored dots swirling around. They became various products that a woman used. The song had lyrics: a female voice sang something similar to "like it, I like it". Sorry I can't remember more.

We reallllly want to know what the name and artist of the song on the national city bank comercial all it says is "i Like That"

No, the song in the commercial had a much faster tempo. Thanks anyway.

Could it be Kasabian "LSF"? You can listen to audio via Amazon, track 6. :unsure: Probably not close, but just a wild guess to throw out there.

a national city bank commercial it says somehting about point rewards so it may be about a credit card anyway the song during the commercial is sung buy a female lyrics go are " i like that i like that " anybody have any ideas
Thank you

Has anybody identified the artist who sings the "I Like That" song for the National City ad?

Does anyone know the music for National City Bank's current commercial? There is no vocal in it as far as I can tell.

This song is now being used in a MIO H2O enhancer commercial. The above "nationalcity" is of no use anymore. At this point I am losing sleep over this White Whale. I need a title and/or artist who performs this song. Help!:cry:

Back