Name Three

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 24 2006, 12:32 AM
I dont know, Scarlett seems more like a real woman, that you could actually find outside of hollywood, thats why I like her.
Exactly.

David Boreanaz
Sarah Michelle Gellar
and... George Clooney (when he was younger)

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 23 2006, 10:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 23 2006, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 24 2006, 12:32 AM
I dont know, Scarlett seems more like a real woman, that you could actually find outside of hollywood, thats why I like her.
Exactly. [/b][/quote]
I'd have to say the same thing about Rachel Mcadams.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 23 2006, 10:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 23 2006, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 24 2006, 12:32 AM
Exactly. [/b][/quote]
I'd have to say the same thing about Rachel Mcadams.

Alyssa Milano... Oh yea i forgot about her. What about Alyson Hannigan?

If i had to pick ONLY three right now just off the top of my head...

Evangeline Lilly-Lost
Grace Park-Battlestar Galactic (not the golfer)
Rhona Mitra-Boston Legal

I so many more lol

Originally posted by bambam0907@Oct 24 2006, 06:06 PM
Alyson Hannigan is allright. Did you watch her homemade sex video?

Originally posted by ad7+Oct 25 2006, 11:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad7 @ Oct 25 2006, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bambam0907@Oct 24 2006, 06:06 PM
Alyson Hannigan is allright. Did you watch her homemade sex video? [/b][/quote]
S*X Video Really! wow she is the last person i would expect to join the list of stars. well im off to search the internets :evil: :devil:

Oh yeah, forgot about this one. For some reason I've always had this thing for Bon Jovi. :wub:

The S*X video is so easy to find I just googled it there ya go lol. so I only gone as far as entering some not poorly done site that had pics of her face and to tell the truth doesnt look like her, of course if you squint then maybe. but thats as far as i went, didnt bother watching it though, i started to not care anymore.

Back