Music and Lyrics

I Like it HOt

Reaction score
Does anyone know who sings the very last song at the end of the credits of Music & Lyrics? I think the song is called invincible but i cant find it anywhere.

The few references I find regarding the credits of the movie titled Music and Lyrics show that the song is "Pop Goes My Heart" by Hugh Grant. They also state the song was in the beginning of the movie as well. The wording of your question suggests that there was a "final" song after that one. Not knowing, I thought I would send this reply in the slim chance.......

There WAS another song after that. The ending credits were a kind of "Pop-Up-Video" thing to the song "Pop Goes My Heart" but after that there was another song, unfortunately because that's when people stopped paying attention anymore and exiting the theater I didn't catch it so I don't have the answer. :-(

If you google the words "invincible lyrics", without the quotes, several songs titled "Invincible" are listed. They are credited to bands, female solo, male solo, etc. Do you remember if the song falls into one of those categories? As I'm now laughing, how could it not? :rolleyes:

what is that one song that alex and sophie make up in the movie that one that they send to cora? does anyone know??

Back