Murine Ear Wax

bigball12

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am looking for the name of the song in the Murine Ear wax cleaning commercial where the man is cleaning his ear. It is a clarinet and piano piece and i think its a library stock music piece as well, for the song was in the Andy Roddick vs. Pong American Express commercial 2 years ago, and I 've heard it in the backgrounds of many shows. I posted the commercial below so that you can hear the song. Please help me find it!

Thanks!

^ Yea, I know it went unsolved! I can't belive no one knows this! But I am almost 99.2% sure that it is stock music!!

This is not going to help much, but the tune was also featured in a Subway Gift Card commercial.

I also want to find this tune. The other distinctive instrument in the tune is a harpsichord, I think.

This song is now also in a commercial for VH1's show 'Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant'. please someone help!!

Originally posted by bigball12@Jan 9 2008, 05:40 PM
This song is now also in a commercial for VH1's show 'Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant'. please someone help!!
Raisin Bran Crunch too.

:ph34r:

I received this message from Murine. . . .

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Murine Earigate.

The tune played on the Murine Earigate commercial is a commercial
jingle we obtained from the advertising agency that we use.

Anybody find this yet? It is library stock music so someone would need to know BMG or sony's library well.

Originally posted by bigball12@Aug 10 2008, 12:56 PM
Anybody find this yet? It is library stock music so someone would need to know BMG or sony's library well.

i am guessing that there are a lot more stock music libraries besides only those

OMFG! I finally did it! At 3:00 A.M. Many years later! It is on the extreme music library. It is by composer Gert Wilden, It's called "Crafty Party". Years of Angst down the drain! Just go to extrememusic.com, and search for 'Crafty Party'. I knew it was library music!

Back