MTV2 ad

citysolution

Reaction score
hello, this is my first post,
was wondering if anyone can help me
find these two "songs"

the first one is an ambient sound sample i heard on mtv2 a couple of months ago...
its very minimalistic and kind of droney...mtv/mtv2 often use a track/sample when
they post concert listings inbetween shows... its just a still frame on the screen with often an abstract background with concert listings in the foreground and this really ghostly ambient music playing...does anyone know what the hell it is????

also, another sample off of mtv or mtv2...i don't quite remember it clearly but it was one of those
pro mtv ads which featured two highschool(?) girls looking rather peeved and bored at a highschool dance (?) and then riding in a limo and sticking their heads out of the sunroof...does anyone know the track that is being played in the background of this "commercial" ? i couldn't catch any of the lyrics because there is dialogue throughout the commerical...but i remember a females voice ...the only snippet of lyric i heard was ..."the generation" ...and i thought it was a johnny boy track but it's not...the track is really kind of mellow and dark with deep female vocals....
does anyone know what i'm talking about?

thanx.
i

Yes, I would like to know that one also. I haven't seen that commercial in quiiiiiite awhile though. The 2 girls at the prom one.

sounds like it could be the group called garbage, though i can't place a title right now

Back