MTV Dancelife - Episode 5

D.Simpleton05

Reaction score
What's the title of that song when they dance in the studio altogether at the begining ....it goes : " Grab the microphone, it's on like BOOM ! " ...it's this ghetto-hip-hop flava style song , haha .....does anyone have a clue ?

i dont know !!! but im lookin for it too !!! just to show u how desperate i am, i've sent a message on myspace to Flii Stylz, the guy who choreographed on the song

This episode was a stinker for songs. Hard to find or just not many at all during the episode. Anyway, what I've got is below. (Can't figure out that dance class one either!)

Opening Credits/Theme:
"Find A New Way" by Young Love
Get it at Amazon.

Master Dance class:
lyrics - grab the microphone/it's on like boom/bring it til ya... /to all my crews/get off../what you really want

At Kenny's pool-side bar-b-q:
MTV.com says the song is "It's On" by Nicky B. I can't find it for sell/download anywhere.

Kenny at CD USA perfomance by Pussycat Dolls:
"Buttons" by Pussycat Dolls
Get it at Amazon.

Kenny's solo:
"Lost Without U" by Robin Thicke
Get it at Amazon.

i think the one u guys r looking for is NAS-"Made u Look" its probably that one when there all dancing in the studio nd it starts off lyk "now lets get it all in perspective, fer all yall enjoyment a song i could step wit.."

aight peeps. the song that your all looking for. is called Boom by Flii Stylz.

its pretty hard to look for. i havent been able to get a hold of a copy meself. i tried limewire but they didnt have it. so. have fun looking for it!

Back