MTV and VH1 background music songs

Some songs I always hear on VH1 especially "The Fabulous Life." The one with these songs was from the Supermodel episode:

This song of a choir going.:
Bah bah da
Bah bah da

**And then they take it really high pitched lol.

Another is some chick ("hood sounding") in a song saying:
"Ooh damn, they did that!"
**but they didn't play the music w/ it

Lastly a rap song, kinda sounded like a Neptunes beat:
How you move them thangs
Them thangs
**Or something like that lol.

Anyone know these songs?

would anyone happen to know the name of the dance/techno song that plays towards the end of the episode where paulina rubio's home is toured?

I would love to find out what song that is...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Classic Beauty@Jul 23 2007, 10:12 PM
Some songs I always hear on VH1 especially "The Fabulous Life." The one with these songs was from the Supermodel episode:

This song of a choir going.:
Bah bah da
Bah bah da

**And then they take it really high pitched lol.

Another is some chick ("hood sounding") in a song saying:
"Ooh damn, they did that!"
**but they didn't play the music w/ it

Lastly a rap song, kinda sounded like a Neptunes beat:
How you move them thangs
Them thangs
**Or something like that lol.

Anyone know these songs?
The name of the song is "Dem Thangz" by Angie Martinez.

hello everyone...im new if u need help finding a song i will do my best cause i can find pretty much anything...WITH ONE EXCEPTION this one song...it has no lyrics all i know is that is ALWAYS played in the background of fabulous life, cribs, and vh1...it sounds like it would be a hip hop song but i dunno...it goes like DU DU DU DU like that...its a bass or something...ive been looking for yearssssssss HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

regarding this kid: dude i am in the same boat. i even tried to call mtvs headquarters for this song. it is ridiculous that no one will help us. there has got to be a way to get the name of this song. i have been searching for years just like you! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if anyone has identified this, but I know an MTV song off the bat. It's the theme song to that new MTV dating show, I think it's called like "The Ex Factor"

Anyway, the theme to that is "They" by Jem.

Originally posted by Elmo671@Aug 5 2007, 06:26 PM
hello everyone...im new if u need help finding a song i will do my best cause i can find pretty much anything...WITH ONE EXCEPTION this one song...it has no lyrics all i know is that is ALWAYS played in the background of fabulous life, cribs, and vh1...it sounds like it would be a hip hop song but i dunno...it goes like DU DU DU DU like that...its a bass or something...ive been looking for yearssssssss HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

regarding this kid: dude i am in the same boat. i even tried to call mtvs headquarters for this song. it is ridiculous that no one will help us. there has got to be a way to get the name of this song. i have been searching for years just like you! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All that I can think of for yours is "Lapdance" by N.E.R.D.

Is that it?

Do you really REALLY want to know what this song is???

It's actually already been covered above, its "Simon Says" by "Pharohe Monche". Awesome beat. And despite what people think it does have lyrics. You just dont hear them on Cribs etc.

guessi i will never get that song after all. you people seriously dont know which song i am talking about? i thought that kid was talking about the same song i was, but, no, in the end it was just some EASY-TO-GET song--pharoah monch-simon says. dude i have that song. i am not trying to describe pharoah monch.

it is a different song. not 'DU DU DU DU', but 'DU DU'. just 2 dus. also, it IS just a beat i think, no lyrics, they play it on cribs not as often as they did in 200-2003, but they still play it! it is a sick beat and anyone who has taste would know this song is an incredible beat if they ever heard it. please, if someone knows what song i am describing, please help me.

I AM FU**ING DESPERATE

Originally posted by Elmo671@Aug 12 2007, 11:59 PM
guessi i will never get that song after all. you people seriously dont know which song i am talking about? i thought that kid was talking about the same song i was, but, no, in the end it was just some EASY-TO-GET song--pharoah monch-simon says. dude i have that song. i am not trying to describe pharoah monch.

"'DU DU DU DU', but 'DU DU'. just 2 dus" is hardly a description is it? Find a Cribs episode on YouTube which the track and post back.
Sorry! Just trying to help, Simon Says in a common one off Cribs that people don't know.

Originally posted by Elmo671@Aug 12 2007, 11:59 PM

it is a different song. not 'DU DU DU DU', but 'DU DU'. just 2 dus. also, it IS just a beat i think, no lyrics, they play it on cribs not as often as they did in 200-2003, but they still play it! it is a sick beat and anyone who has taste would know this song is an incredible beat if they ever heard it. please, if someone knows what song i am describing, please help me.

I AM FU**ING DESPERATE
Sorry! Just trying to help. Simon Says is a common one off Cribs that people dont know.

"'DU DU DU DU', but 'DU DU'. just 2 dus" is hardly a description is it? Find a Cribs episode on YouTube which the track and post back.

is it such great heights by the postal service?

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing on mtv cribs the episode with johnny damon. The song was playing when he was in his backyard. Please if anyone knows the name of the song please respond.
Thank you
Debbi

okay, I'm looking for a song from the VH1 show "40 Hottest Rock Star Girlfriends...and Wives".
I don't remember what part it was from, but I know the woman they were showing at the time was blonde (I know that doesn't help, ugh.)
I know it was a rock-ish type of song I used to have on my computer...
HELP! ]:

Hey guys, I've been looking for a song popularly used in VH1 and maybe some MTV shows. All I can describe is the begining of the song is very upbeat with trumpets or some kind of horn instruments. It sounds A LOT like ska but it doesn't play long enough to get any lyrics from it. Most recently I've heard it in The Fabulous Life Presents 2007 right after they talked about Christina Aguilera taking over Ozzy's house. If anyone can help find this song's name and artist I would be so freaking greatful. I've been searching for over a year with no luck.

It's most likely something from Pump Audio. Mastersource, or Extreme Music.

Back