motorola v220

ajisgod

Reaction score
there a motorola phone advert where this dance/rock tune is playing all the way through, i cant remember the phone model, but the advert ends with a man dancing in the middle of a street and flips open his fone saying my moto i think. its a bit vague, sorry.

Where are you located? I don't think I've seen this ad.

Have you found a link to watch the ad online?

hey there, ive seen both of these ads and really like the music. anyone have any info?

the v220 ad i cant fully remember but it ends with a guy dancing in the middle of a road, with parked cars either side of him, he's dancing to a ringtone/background music that im searching for, and he stops dancing,flicks his phone open and walks away saying 'my moto'. thats just the ending tho.

the sony ericsson ad is where its symmetrical all the way throughout the advert, one half is a girl and the other is a gy, and they meet at the end and it shows the phone, and how it seperates. the tune is a gradual one, starts simple and eventually incorporates a beat etc.

hi, im sorry to keep bringing this up but no-one answers!the music from this ad is really cool, the ad i cant fully remember but it ends with a guy dancing in the middle of a road, with parked cars either side of him, he's dancing to a ringtone/background music that im searching for, and he stops dancing,flicks his phone open and walks away saying 'my moto'. thats just the ending though, cheers.

:arrow: Do not start a new topic on an existing question. If you want to revisit an old thread, reply in that topic with any more information you can think of (however insignificant you might think the info is, it might help someone else looking) instead of starting a new one. I have merged the duplicates.

Have you tried contacting Motorola and asking them for any information -- name of the song, artist, company who produced the ad, etc...? Does Motorola (or any other site) have the ad on their site to watch?

im not sure if they have it on the site, its difficult to navigate around the site!could someone maybe check for me?

The Sony Ericsson ad you are referring to is for the K700i.

To watch ad go here, select Region as Americas and Country as United States : EN. Then click on 'Watch TV Ad'.

Song is 'Hands Around My Throat' by DEATH IN VEGAS.

See - we DO answer your questions!

yes sophist, that link is the right ad!!!and thanks, but i found out the sony ercisson song on another thread!but thnks anyway!so, do you know what that song is from the v220 ad then?

and when i say right ad, i mean the link u posted to the v220 ad NOT the k700 one, bcus altho thats rite, i dont need that one!

Back