Monster.com

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
People on some sort of moving sidewalk contraptions all going in the same direction while one guy casually walks against the flow.

"Dream On" - Chemical Brothers (Amazon)

I don't have iTunes cluttering up my computer so I'm not able to provide the link. ;)

But I have nothing against someone else doing it behind me. :p

Yes they did. Their response to my complaint was basically buyer beware. :huh: Who would do business with someone like that? Who would knowingly steer someone else in their direction?

Now I realize that this isn't everyones experience so rather than make waves I just do the conscientious thing and forgo the link. Someone else that has a better experience with them can add it if they wish with a clear conscience. ;)

Same here. I purchased a song months ago which never made it to my iTunes "folder" or any other place for that matter. I purchased it a second time and it downloaded. I was charged for two songs, emailed my situation to them and received the good ol' "stick it where the sun don't shine", read the agreement, reply from them.

the commercial shows everybody on these little platforms that have a set path, and then a young man walking amoung everybody trying not to bump into anybody.. then the commercial says "choose your own path" and it ends

i forget what its advertising,

but the song is really mellow and slow

if nobody can help me ill wait for the commercial again and find out what its advertising

thanks in advance:)

Originally posted by DieOxin
people actually buy songs ??!!!

Do people actually pay you for what you do? <_<

Back