Monster.com

rcol

Reaction score
They are singing something "Do you want my brain". Does anyone know what artist made this song and the title of it?

Tamsin, thanks a lot, that was the one I was looking for!

There is a fairly new Monster (the resume' people) commercial out, and it has a song, probably from the late 70's or very early 80's.

I thought it was "Do you, do you want my love?" and I think it also has the phrase "Forever and ever"...

I think that this is what it has in it. I am usually quite good with music but this one has me baffled.

I have done a Limewire and Google search with nothing solid to go on..

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hi there! If I can ask, 'cause I'm a bit confused, do you mean Monster.com? Or CareerBuilder.com? They are two different job sites.

Could it be ELO? "do ya' do ya want my love?"

I'll keep searchin' for ya'! ;)

Farley213!

That was it!!!

Thanks so much for that. It was driving me crazy.

Now I may sleep in peace LOL :D

Thanks so much again..

No problemo! I love a challenge and I'm like you, stuff like that drives me insane. :p

Glad I could help you sleep! ;)

Something else ...

I learned on another forum ...

Perhaps it's "Do Ya" by Utopia.

Just a thought ...

Erm,there's actually a thread on it here.It is ELO.Never hurts to try Search first! ;)

it goes like this, imagine if the perfect job found you, not the song but the voiceover in the commercial

i like the song they play

If I'm thinking of the correct Monster commercial, it's "Do Ya" by E.L.O., track 2.

i can't find the song or the sionger excpet that i kno the song goes like "DO You do you want my love" is that it. could anyone plz tell me the singer and the name of the song!!!

Do you know that if a couple had sex (and conceived) on the day that Leone answered CrazyMiler's question, they could be in a hospital delivery room with their beautiful new baby, on the day that NewYorkerChick ReAnswered it! :2cents:

:ph34r:

Back