Monk

If someone has concrete knowledge that "one of their(?) audio guys" made the score for the Monk in the Gym TV commercial, then someone knows enough of who "they" are to follow up and maybe find out who the "audio guy" is...and try to contact him and see if he has released or will release the music. It would be nice if it was included on one of the 'Favourite TV Commercial Music for the (Xyears) CD's.
At first, I thought it was an instrumental version of Amduscia's 'Beyond the Darkness.' I have not been able to find Skydive Circles on Itunes.
I really like this piece. Great for exercising, and maybe dancing. We only hear a small portion, since commercials are short. That may be all there is to it, but I love what I did hear, and want a copy.

Hello, this may have been found before, since the commercial is kinda late in its showing, but it's a Kleenex commercial involving a monk walking along, helping a turtle, fish and a spider. He then blows his noes then screams after finding he's killed his bacteria yada yada yada... I just can't seem to find who the music is by or whether it's available anywhere. It's very mellow and nice, flutes I think.

Any help would be appreciated :)

The one where Monk is having a "nightmare" lol. Anyone know the song?

The song is NO RAIN LYRICS by BLIND MELLON

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain

And all I can do is just pour some tea for two

and speak my point of view

But it's not sane, It's not sane

I just want some one to say to me

I'll always be there when you wake

Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today

So stay with me and I'll have it made

And I don't understand why I sleep all day

And I start to complain that there's no rain

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake

And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape

escape......escape......escape......

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

ya don't like my point of view

ya think I'm insane

Its not sane......it's not sane

"No Rain" by Blind Melon is not the song they are looking for. They are looking for the song used in the "Mr. Monk Goes To The Gym" webisode.

"No Rain" is used in the "Monk Discovers Heaven"/"Monk's Nightmare" webisode.

The promos for the new (and last) season of Monk uses Keane - Time to Go. Sad. :(

Back