Mojo HD

aychseven

Reaction score
name of the song used in this commercial? i didn't catch the lyrics, so its kinda hard to find just searching mojo

try Youtube or dailymotion, when you find it post the link here :)

just got an email reply from the guys at INHD. the song is called “Everything” by the band Low Light Supercharger.

Ok, this one may be tough. The high definition channel Mojo (formerly known as INHD) has been running 1-2 minute promo ad for its new programming. There is a song that plays throughout it that I am hoping someone here will know.

Unfortunately, I know very little of the lyrics other than it sounds new, is decently fast paced, and has "my boogie..." in the chorus (male singer). I imagine it's a song from a relatively new artist and this is his first big single. If you know any songs that seem even remotely close to this criteria, please post the title/artist.

I've done all sorts of searches for it and just can't find anything. I'm hoping someone here has this channel and will check it out for me. They seem to run the promos pretty frequently during their prime time programming. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ok, I managed to catch the promo again and have some more of the lyrics.

It starts off "Baby, come on. Baby, come on. Baby, come on. Baby, come on."

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ah"

"Hey, what you say. My [boogie party everything, everything]." - these are in brackets because that's what it sounds like to me.

"Ahhhh. Ahhh. Ah"

"Hey, what you say. My [boogie party everything, everything]. What you like. My [boogie party everything, everything]."

The promo itself just keeps showing clips from all the new shows. It begins with an image of what looks like a bouncer unhooking a velvet rope and then a martini glass with liquor beign poured into it.

I know somehere knows this song even if they haven't seen the commercial.

the song is called "Everything, everything" and the band is "Low Light Supercharger"

Originally posted by heretohelp@May 14 2007, 10:58 AM
the song is called "Everything, everything" and the band is "Low Light Supercharger"
Thank you! For the record, I didn't search for "Mojo" because they just switched from INHD in late April/Early June. If I had, I would have seen someone already asked this.

Thanks again, Adtunes members!

Song is now available for free download on the MojoHD website.

I went to mojohd.com to find the download for everything, everything by Low Light Supercharger but couldn't find it. Anyone know where it is?

Does anyone know the song in the Mojo HD commercial "Welcome to the Club?" It's an ad for several of their shows, where the hosts are doing sort of a Resevoir Dogs opening scene.

The 'welcome to the club' song and the one from Low Light Supercharger are different songs.

Hello

Mojo HD has this ad song thats stuck in my head and i would really like to know what it is...

It starts off in the desert Then you see Dr Danger riding a motorcycle then a land rover with the guy from three sheets and the wine master.... Then you see Phil Laak's Bentley and he's driving with Antonio Esfandiari.... then you see Dave Hill riding his little scooter... Then they all meet up and walk off into the desert....

anyone know what song their playing?
it's driving me nuts

by the way, for anyone lookin gin the future, the track for the MOjo HD Desert Welcome to the club promo is: Joe Walsh - Welcome to the Club

Back