Mitsubushi "See What Happens"

it starts with a black screen with white names of car companies, and it narrows the screen down till there's only mitsubishi, then the song starts, wut is this song??? i really want to know thank you all who help me

If I'm thinking of the same commercial you are then the song is "Ballroom Blitz" by Sweet...If I'm thinking of the wrong commercial, sorry!

thanks so much man! see, with me i love music, but i never know how to find it, i just hear one in a store or something and want to hear stuff that sounds like that, but never know how to find it. so, with this "type" of song, what type of music is it? or, at least can anybody tell me of another song like it? or are sweets songs all this good?

I think this song is on the most recent Mitsubishi add. I mean, I saw it about a week and a half ago...I dont think they have another add out just yet...

Anyway, I was watching it...it just has a bunch of cars driving past on roads. Normal car commercial stuff. The song was kind of rockish. I asked somebody else when I saw the commercial a second time and they said it was some kind or rock song from a while back. I don't know. Anyway, there were male voices...thats all else I know. See if you can help me.

Thanks!

Mitsubishi

I recently saw a second commercial from Mitsubishi's "We stand behind our cars" advertising campaign. Like the first commercial, it features the red/orange jumpsuit characters. Except in this commercial it's one of those guys working under a moving car with a really heavy bass riff. I don't recall hearing any lyrics. Anyone else seen this commercial and/or know this song.

It may have been on a more recent commercial, but the one i remember is when they have 2 cars and they are throwing furniture out the back of a truck and Ballroom Blitz is playing. I know the title, but different groups ahve done the song, such as Sweet, Krokus, and the Blue Oyster Cult. I need help pinpointing which one.

Thanks, that confirmed what i had though, I just wasn't sure, thanks.

i remember there was an old commercial that showed a mitsubishi sedan versus a toyota and they were behind two semis. in the semis, two guys threw some stuff at the cars to test their handling. at the end, the commercial stops as they throw something and then it shows the url to see the rest of the commercial. does anyone know what ad/song im talking about?

There was a commecial like 2 years ago that had a car dodging some barrels that were being thrown out of the back of a semi(truck). Does anybody know the song that was played?

Back