Start anew
Change
Change will do ya good" etc

What is this song? Can anyone help?
thank you--
TER

Sorry to report:

http://createmagazine.com/index.php?page=n...s=493&region=30

Minneapolis – (February 14, 2007) –Minneapolis-based audio production facility In The Groove Music’s new track for Anheuser-Busch’ Michelob brand creates the right mood for announcing the return to its heritage.

The spot begins with "I can feel a change a'comin' . . . a change will do you good,” set to a swing track. It takes the listener back to a time of classy nightclubs with live jazz and smoky-voiced singers. The return to the teardrop bottle also marks Michelob’s return to brewing with 100 percent malt. Michelob has always been promoted as Anheuser-Busch’s premium beers, but has lost footing in the market with the surge of craft and import beers. With the return to their heritage in both look and taste, they hope to regain some of their market share. The music and lyrics, written by In The Groove compliments the beautiful footage, directed by Irv Blitz of HSI and harkens back to a more sophisticated time.

inthegroovemusic is an original music & sound facility located in downtown Minneapolis. The company specializes in original music and sound design for all media. inthegroove strives to provide a creative partnership with clients by seeking out the best resources for any given project.

Thank you for the info Doctormemory!
But, DANG I'm disappointed! Sure do want to sing that song in my show!!!
Wish they'd make it a full Jazz/Blues hit!
It's FANTASTIC!
Thanks again--TER

Back