Michelob Amber Bock

kcrew

Reaction score
I'd like to know the name of the song in the new Michelob commerical. In the commercial they are mostly talking about the barley they use I believe. The song is a classic rock song from the 70s. Maybe the Doobie Brothers or something like that. I know the song but I just can't think of it. Help me out!

Sorry I forgot to mention that. If I had the lyrics I think I could figure it out. There are none in the commercial. Only ooh ooh ooh yeah yeah yeah, or something like that.

If you are referring to the amber bock commercial, the song is Shambala by Three Dog Night.

It's available at the iTunes music store...sorry couldn't get the link to work right.

Thanks to Tomtally and Doctormemory, nothing gets to me quite like hearing a tune, melody, or a few short ahhh oooh's that I just cant place, an artist or name of the song, that drives me mad. Obviously the powers that be in advertising are playing on the songs of our youth to make us associate good feelings with their products. Great job Michelob, Im going to buy a case the next time I go to the store just for you taking the time to say, Hey remember me!

what the song in the background from there newest ad were there talking to the brewers. Its driving me nuts i cant think of it??

Back