Metroid Prime 2

Since I cannot hear a word that the artist is saying, I have posted the question at nintendo.com and hopefully someone will have an idea.

:unsure: Some one stated that the song is a remix of White Zombie's "More Human than Human". So not true i found that mp3 after about 2 hr of searching and it is so not the song if anyone wants it just e-mail me and i will send it..... now if anyone really dose find out who is singing the song please post my search go's on now i really want to no who is singing that song dam it is tight.

Page one of this thread stated that the song wasn't Rob Zombie -- the remix of his song was used on a different Metroid ad.

Please review our Forum Rules on providing file sharing. It is not allowed on our site.

Yes i no this i got the remix that people where saying that it was ( Rob Zombie - More Human than Human (Techno Remix).mp3 ) there was another named (Mega remix ) and that was not it as well...

Also when i said e-mail me and i will send you the song if you want it i was not going to send the song but a link to get it if you want it i would have posted the link but so many people think that you are trying to spam the forum everytime you post something with a link and i get sick of it.

lol I just joined because I was wondering the same thing.

I listened to it a few times, and heard the "MC fly by" part, but I also heard this:
Sounds like possibly "flagstop" then "mother(maybe not), motherf*cker ....MC fly by ..MC."

Are you sure they're saying "MC Fly by"? I've searched for those lyrics on Google, and the results were just rap songs. And none of them specifically had those words put together. Either this song is hard to find, or it was made by the company (which I doubt). I myself tried listening to the song over and over, but I just can't make out any other words but those three.

There is this somewhat industrial song on the new Nintendo Gamecube commerical. The commercial is for a game called "Metroid" and there is a girl walking down a tunnel and she is slowly being covered with plates of armor then they flash over to the game promo for Metroid.

Does anyone know what song that is in the background of this commercial?

Yeah thanks I just noticed that. I had originally posted it in Tv commercials and they moved my post here, it seems all the songs I want lately are hard to find...grrr.

yea, i cant put a finger on who it is, like i cant event put a guess on an artist. Its a tough one i hope somone gets an answer back.

Hello everyone.

I'm also interested in the tune for this specific ad. I don't know if this help, but, if you pay attention to the tune, it sounds a lot like Marilyn Manson's "This is the new s**t".

Hope this help.

Thanks for the post, but, and I bet you already knew this, that's not the song. Dont get mad, but Im rather glad it isnt cause that is one freaky song. Keep chuggin along everybody. WE CAN DO IT! :eek:k:

Back