Mercator Insurance

Dutch101

Reaction score
There is an instrumental song that accompanies the Merdator Insurance Ad which I found on Metacafe and also on YouTube, but I cannot identify. You may be able to view it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2GfgfkCts if it is still available. It has a driving beat with a great sounding saxaphone. Can anyone identify the song and/or band? Thank you.

Last edited:
I sent an email to that address -- no response. It's been over a week, so I don't think they will answer. Anyway, I found out that the model in the video is named Kim Eschenbach and is very popular in Belgium. I also found: Title "Never Trust A Man" Agency Duval Guillaume City Antwerp Production Company: Caviar Advertiser Mercator Brand Name Mercator Insurance Product Name Pension Plans Business Sector Banking & Financial Services, Investments, Stock Brokers Date of First Publication 9/29/2007 Market Belgium Country of Production Belgium Language English Type Television & Cinema Length 50 seconds Awards Eurobest, 2007 (Eurobest Silver) for Banking, Investment & Insurance
Creative Director Geoffrey Hantson, Dirk Domen Art Director Sebastien De Valck Copywriter Kristof Snels Director Kurt Delijer Account Supervisor Matthieu De Winter, Jonathan Moerkens

I took the audio track from the video and exported it to my mini tape recorder, then played it for the website midomi, where you can sing or hum a tune and it will try to identify it...no matches found (too much noise on the tape?).

Back