Memoirs of a Geisha

Hi, I've been to soundtrack.net and listened to all the album previews on the albums listened but still haven't found the song. I want to know the name of the last song played in the trailer, right when the car drives down the road it starts. If someone could help me I'd be soo grateful.

Hey,

The song right at the end of the Memoirs of a Geisha trailer is from The Last Samurai. It's called Spectres in the Fog by Hanz Zimmer (about the last minute of the song or so). Hope that helps!

Does anyone know what the song is in the Memoirs of a Geisha trailer in the scene where Sayuri steps out onto the stage and starts dancing? I have tried "Kodo" by the Yoshida Brothers and I am absolutely certain that that is not the song. Any suggestions?

I have tried to find the name of the Sayuri dance song as well but can't seem to get at the source. The Yoshida Brothers seemed promising, but, like others have posted, nothing came of it.

I am also trying to find the song from the very beginning of the trailer, when the voiceover says, "A story like mine has never been told." I tried the House of Flying Daggers score but I cannot seem to find the exact part.

I figured it'd be best to post a full list of the songs in the trailer:

Battle in the Forest - Shigeru Umebayashi (House of Flying Daggers) - of course its been modified slightly for the trailer.
Sayuri's Dance song comes in after and it's still unknown
Spectres in the fog (about the last minute of it) - Hans Zimmer (The Last Samurai)

Apparently a song called Fire by James Newton Howard is in there somewhere but I have no idea where when I listen to it. Hope th is helps some...

its an upbeat song..the one when saiyuri gets on stage... right after it says "Now, its time"

WHAT IS THAT SONG? lol, its killing me

-Stephen

Hi! I'm having trouble identifying what background music is in this trailer.
The music part that I want to know is the one that starts at around 1:54 and goes on till the end. Really appreciate the help! THANK YOU!

Back