Member Name Sightings Contest

I REALLY want to name my kid Optimus Prime.

But I don't think I'd ever get away with it.

Originally posted by SiDe@Oct 5 2006, 04:33 PM
I REALLY want to name my kid Optimus Prime.

But I don't think I'd ever get away with it.
:lol: We had a friend try and convince us to name Connor that. Well, either that or Connor Skywalker. :)

I'll never watch that episode ever again without giggling. "Hahaha, Ompa Loompa!" :lol:

:( The babies were there, right? Or did mama share the magic water? :naughty:

I'm sorry. I'm so stressed and sleep-deprived that ^this is the funniest thing, like, evah. :lol:

edit: Okay, I've got Pandora on in the background and something called "Wayward Bob" starting playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Shit, I need sleep.

Hahahaha oh man.. signs, dude. And no, babies don't get magic water, they puke enough as it is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want pizza. :(

Oh, speaking of babies, check your email in a few minutes. :)

:heart:

I sent you something from the We Hate You Fanclub or something like that.. I hope it squeaks for you, the one I saved isn't squeaking for me right now. :(

It was working a few months ago.. :(

I have a video of girl dog cocking her head left and rigth at that sound, but the vid was taken with our old camera so there's no sound. That woulda been so righteous, taping your JRT cocking her head back and forth to an image on the monitor of a dog cocking her head back and forth.

Doooooood.. :blink:

:lol: I played that clip back right after I recorded it and the little guy ran over to investigate. :wub:

Yep, mine flip out at the sound of their own barking. It's like they know it's their own voice cause they don't bark back, they just jump on me so they can reach the speakers to sniff them and tilt those heads. :)

:wub: Aww, so cute!

Weird question, who's louder? I don't think I've ever heard a Lab's bark.

JRT's is more high pitched, lab's is more bellowing, but on the decibel scale I'd say their about even. <_<

Back