Medium

The song is finally finished. My husband downloaded it for me last night. I believe he said it was $0.99. However to me it was worth it to get the final version of the full song. :)

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that our song "Scarletina" which was featured on NBC's hit show "Medium" is now available to download from our web site. It's only 99 cents so please tell all of your friends!

Go to http://www.soniclibrarian.com/ to download the full version of "Scarletina".

We had a blast creating this, hope you enjoy.

Sincerely,

Erik

-----------
Erik Gamans
www.soniclibrarian.com

Originally posted by killer_diver@Apr 4 2005, 08:02 AM
Has anyone been able to find this song yet?
Isn't it available from the website mentioned in the post above yours?

Does anyone know the song used in the Medium commercials that sounds like "reach out and touch things" ?

Thanks
-Randy

reach out and touch faith is a line from depeche modes...personal jesus...is that it by chance

yes - thats it! thanks
(by the way, i was wrong, it is "reach out and touch faith")

-randy

Hey does anyone know the music for the commerical for Medium that airs tonight, 5/9/05. Thanks

uh i think thast for the wrong episode...this is the one about the evil medium

Different episode, same song.

The commercial features the very beginning of the song, listen here.

I don't know if it is going to appear in the final episode or not but it's in the 30 second promo that NBC has been airing all weekend. Female singer. I checked the music section on nbc.com but it is not mentioned.
Any help would be great, this is such a great website!

It is on the website... the song is called Scarletina.

"The song "Scarletina", written and performed by Erik Gamans, Keith Rishkofski and Alana Gentry, was featured in promotion for the episode "Jump Start." A full version of the song will be released on March 3. "

There is a link on NBC's website where you can go download the full track for 99 cents.

thanks but wrong episode, "WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE" is the one I'm looking for.

Back