Mean Girls

I don't know why i was watching this, i guess i was bored, and i heard a song in the movie by Missy Elliot. At first i thought it was "Pass That Dutch" which is also in the movie but the lyrics i heard aren't in that song.

The lyrics i heard are something like: "Hey hey I'm what's happenin'"

Does anyone know what that song is?

Thanks everyone,

-nat

I just did a lyrics search and those exact words are in "Pass That Dutch (Remix)" by Missy Elliot -- maybe the remix is different than whats in the movie?

right about when the movie end and linsday is explaining everyone and what they are doing now. it shows a shot of her outside when those wannabe plastic girls walk by. Anyways during all of this a song is playing in the background. anyone know what the song is?

From IMDb:

"Halcyon + On + On"
by Paul Hartnoll, Phil Hartnoll & Owain Barton
Performed by Orbital
Courtesy of London-Sire Records Ltd.
By Arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing
Contains a sample from "It's a Fine Day"
by Owain Barton
Performed by Opus III
Courtesy of Warner U.K. Music Ltd.
By Arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing

i :heart: that song...don't forget to :usesearch:
there was a post a while back with this question

:)

Yeah that's it.. all her remixes are different from the originals!

Thanks!

is there a song with No lyrics just the backround music because i hear this song on tv shows all the time with just the beat ? :blink:

Hi there! can anyone tell me the name and artist of the techno song that is played at the end and into the credits of the movie mean girls? much appreciated!!!!!!!

It's called "Hexion on & on & on" by Orbital if u still cant find it look it up on the soundtrack......good song i always listen 2 it, nvr get sick of it

In Mean Girls there is a remix song at the very last scene where Cady is telling us how everyone turns out in the end. Does anyone know the name of the remix? I looked on the sondtrack and they don't have it...

I was wondering if anyone knew what that song is at the end of Mean Girls. It plays for like, 10 seconds while Lohan is explaining what happened to the plastics and then those freshmen almost get hit by the bus. It's peaceful music with no real lyrics aside from a girl going "Oo ooooo oooo" Bad description, I know, but thanks in advance to anyone who knows =)

Yeah, it's "On + On" by Halcyon. The only reason I knew it is because it was on the soundtrack to Mortal Kombat, I used to love it, lol

The song played while the 'Jungle Madnes' does anyone of you know where to get that piece?

Just in case no one mentioned it, that Blondie cover is by Boomkat. Despite how bad it is, I really like her self titled debut album (which, thankfully, doesn't include the Mean Girls "Rip Her To Shreds" cover).

Ok I really didn't like this movie but was flipping around one day and found a song I liked in the movie. It's the song that is playing when the two girls are on the train getting all dolled up. Does anyone know what song this is. It is not on the soundtrack. Thanks in advance.

whats the song from mean girls when regina and shane omen are making out on her bed in room

Back