Man vs. Wild

deltaforce44

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song was playing at the very end (credits) of the "European Alps" episode it was were bear was running and sliding thru a very very small "ice" valley, and the song sound like a classical sound it also did'nt have any vocals. thanks

Alright folks, anybody watch the show "Man vs Wild"? The episode on right now is of him in the mountains and glaciers of Alaska. The music is beautiful. Anybody have any ideas?

The one in alaska, where he gets rescued by a boat at the end. The same music is there at the end too.

I've seen the episode, and love the show....don't ever recall the music...too distracted by Bear.

Ok, so apparently nobody else out there knows what the music is. Does anybody know where I would even begin to look? IMDB had nothing about the soundtrack for the show. Google came up dry. What else?

Speak up, masters of song finding!

You could try sifting through these or the Q & A or if all else fails an email.

Sometimes they even answer. <_<

No luck yet on there, though I'll keep digging. Anyone else have any leads?

Man vs. Wild background music...Not the theme song

I am trying to find out who does the background music for Man vs. Wild, NOT THE THEME SONG! Just the music that plays lightly in the background during the show. In particular, there is one clip of a song played on every show. It's an eerie kind of dark chello/violin typ sound. If somebody could help me out on this that would be awesome, every time I hear this piece I think I gotta find this song!:eek:

Back