Man of the House

Apple D00d

Reaction score
Hmmm Our art teacher played some song today and someone thought it was in the movie Man of the House. I can't remember exactly how it went but it was kinda a chanty "Heeyyyyyyyy" then they said like "return to the ___( something or other)" or something =/ Those might not even be the lyrics ;_; But it did have a sort of like native american sound to it when he'd say heyyyyy Sorry its kinda vague lol.

:p Found it. =/ This thread was kinda a waste, so someone can delete it :D

It was Return to Innocence by Enigma/Enya. So I was kinda off with the lyrics =/

lol i know that. but there's a version that has like a duet sort of deal.

I heard this on "Man of the house" And its a song when all the cheerleaders are dancing, and they get a pizza delivered, it goes something like: Hey ladies put your hands in the air, keep the party jumpin like we just dont care..It is a dancy type song, it sounds like hip hop.....and It is right around the time the pizza delivery boy comes and delivers the pizza...I cant find this song anywhre..:(.....could anyone help ? Thanks.

Was wondering if the tune that plays on the Man of the House DVD main menu was a clip from a real song or just a tune created for the DVD menu. If it is a clip from a song, I would love to know what song.

Thanks.

i don't think they made a soundtrack for this movie...but here's the list of the songs that were in the movie.

The song was played in their house during one of the girls' parties. It was loud, pulsating, and sounded like a song that would be played in a club somewhere. But I liked it anyways and would like to know the name of it. Although, I didn't like the movie too much.

This is something that's been bugging me for awhile.

In the '95 movie 'Man of the House' with Chevy Chase and Jonathon Taylor Thomas, there's an almost tribal, uplifting, african-sounding song that plays right after Chevy Chase and Farrah Fawcett's characters get married on the roof and the camera pans away. I've heard the same song on a promotion video for a non-profit poverty organization, so I'm wondering if it's a commercial song that has a title and could be downloaded. If anyone knows the title it would be greatly appreciated.

movie with chevy chase and jonathan taylor thomas... i can't find the sound track list for anything. i'm just looking for one song... it's the last song of the movie when the stepdad and the mom are getting married, it's kind of like an indian song...

Back