Malcolm in the Middle

Ah, the infamous "Red Dress" episode whereupon Lois makes the boys spin around with their heads on bats (what a *great* punishment). I think you're looking for the song entitled "Oh La La" by the Wiseguys. You can get it at iTunes.
~Gretchen

what was the song where hal was doing the DDR thing, it was a really popular techno song, kinda sounded like Sarina Paris - Look at us now, but it definetly wasnt that one, can anyone help?

It's a dance version of 'Sometimes When We Touch' possibly by RIMINI PROJECT.

This is in the episode where there is an ice hockey game between the oil people and some other people... and the rest of the family goes to an office picnic. I would like to know the song played in the part when Francis scores the winning goal of the game. The only audiable lyrics were "woah oh" etc etc.

Thanks,
Staples

edit: there is a pianoish part in the beginning...

EDIT: After my guess, I guess the OCD kicked in:
Company Picnic lists the song as: The last song played in the episode is "Space to Share" by Scapegoat Wax

Hmm, piano part and whoa oh. Is is "Somebody To Love"? It was also in Ella Enchanted.
just a guess,
lee

I was once looking for a song from Malcolm in the Middle. I went to ADTunes and somebody told me about a web site. I don't remember the name of the site but it may turn up on the ADTunes site. This web site is one that somebody created for the show Malcolm in the Middle and it has every song listed from every episode. So look for it.
Hope this helps.

Songs Played in Episode:
Lois' Catfight - Do Your Thing (Basement Jaxx)
Francis' Winning Goal - Let It Ride (Spy)
Francis' Zamboni Ride - Zamboni (Gear Daddies)
Closing muted guitar tune - Space to Share (Scapegoat Wax)

I have been unable to find Let It Ride by Spy and it was also used in "Dude, Where's My Car?"

lee

Thanks

This song is definately used in Charlies Angels (one of the two).

-Staples

Posted: 5/18/06
What was the name of the song playing in tonights episode of "Malcolm in the Middle" while Hal, Reese and Malcolm are lost in the desert and being shot at on an artillery range?
The chorus is: "It's a good life, so why yall trippin? The good lifes slippin away."

In a episode of Macolm in the Middle,Malcom's dad is roller blading? (or maybe even on skates) and as he is skating around there's a disco song playing in the background with the lyrics "talk about it talk about it talk about moving"

And although I might have misheard the chrous part of the song.Once you hear it you know what I mean. It's not really even that obscure of a song as I've heard it on the radio before on Max Fm in San Francisco.

So if anyone can provide me the name of the song and the artist that would be awesome.

I don't know what episode this originated from but in the clip epsiode where hal and louis are making their will out they cut to it and it's the whole military class singing the candyman can ooo the candyman can something something something and ends with you can even eat the dishes please let me know! thanks

u mean willy wonka and the chocolate factory? because I have the whole charlie and the chocolate family soundtrack and it's not on there.

Yes, I meant "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," the 1971 movie with Gene Wilder. Sorry about that.

I am looking for this one too...it kinda sounds like an electronic version of one of those old french cafe songs...it sounds very soft and light and it has a sample of girls voice in it saying "la la la" or "oh oh oh" or something like that..i realize this is a very vague discription but the song is difficult to describe

There was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Dewey becomes a latch key kid. He ends up getting his hands on a piano and I'm trying to find out the song he is playing during the montage scene where we see what he is doing with all his free time. I think it's a Chopin piece. Please help.

Oddly, I first heard this piano piece in 2000 on a trailer for an italian movie, Canone Inverso, but have been unable to figure out what it is. The music was not used in the film itself or in the soundtrack.

Back