Macy's Summer

TV@Beat

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to describe this well but I seen this new commercial for Macy's showing a bunch of women in a grove field and the music in the background was a bit of a cool electronic beat.

Can someone help me know what it is?

Could this be really? The one I heard was way different than this. It was non-vocal.

No that wasn't it ether, this commercial had no lyrics.

still looking for the answer to this.

this is the macy's summer dresses ad with the women in the vineyard, trimming the grape vines and putting on dresses. the music is instrumental (similar to polyphonic spree??).

I just saw the commercial described by the OP twice, and the music was definitelly "Daydreamin'" as noted by downloader12.

If there's another version with the same visual content (women being 'dressed' amongst trees, with a message about a fit guarantee or something like that) with different music, I don't know.

Definitely check out [url]http://www.lupefiasco.com/[/url] and see if that's it, or maybe it's an instrumental version or something similar, perhaps by the same artist. (When the Flash page loads, the song will automatically play, and there's a player in the top-left corner of the page with two other songs available.)

Hope this helps...

I think it's two different commericals. I know there are TWO macy's commercials with random women in summer dresses doing something

but the one in the field definitely is instrumental only- it has a twangy instrtument in it.. i forget exactly what it's called

definitely a groove/downtempo song

scratch that i think there are at least 3... =\

i need to find this song

Back