Macy's holiday

meggiemamba

Reaction score
The commercial has people dressed in white and red and has a guy swinging a macy's bag and some other people.

The song in the commercial goes like this:
Old Mr. Cringle you're soon gonna jingle the bells that will tingle all your troubles away..... Its Christmas time again....

What is the name of this song???!!! it's driving me crazy!

Does anyone know who the guy is in the commercial that runs up and kisses the camera lens and does other things? His name? How could I find out? He's adorable.

i don't think there's a way to find out who an actor is in a commercial. once i recognized a girl in a commercial, but i couldn't place her. i wrote an email to the company and they said they couldn't release that information.
if anyone does know a way, i'd love to know who the hot guy in the gum commercial is. the one where the girl on the subway writes her phone number on the glass and he doesn't have a pen to write it down.

I didn't know if the guy was a recognizable actor or model. He's adorable. If he's trying to break into showbiz, maybe we'll find out someday. But if that guy happens to read this, please tell me who you are! Reveal yourself, baby!

Back