Macworld 2005 Keynote Song -- Answered

that's everybody's favorite sellouts... THe Blackeyed peas. "lets get it started"

I'm sorry because my computer is not listing the time and then part of the way into it I lost the sound but I did notice that a ways into it that John Mayer came on and sang. Is that the part you are talking about or is it something different?

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - "Over the Rainbow"
MOst recently made famous from 50 First Dates - Adam Sandler Movie - though strangely not on the soundtrack. You can get it on itunes.

You all wouldn't happen to know the name/artists of the songs at 01:00:50 and 01:01:05 into the Keynote, would you? I'm in the process of compiling an iMix for the Macworld 2005 songs and have all of them but those two, I believe. You can see the preliminary iMix here if you're interested.

Thanks to this thread, I was able to find one of the songs a member (Mike) over at the Apple Discussions was interested in ;)

Thanks for any help that can be given!
-Ryan

Edit: The song at 01:01:05 is "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow. Any ideas on the song at 01:00:50 or any I am missing? Thanks!

Considering the entire Macworld 2005 keynote could be thought of as one big commercial, I hope this isn't too off-topic.

The keynote can be viewed with Quicktime here:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/mwsf05/

If you skip ahead in the stream to 49:00 Steve Jobs starts an iMovie demo. I'm trying to find out the artist or song title for the opening tune in the "Our Wedding" movie used in the demo. It consists of a strumming ukulele and and woman humming the melody. I know I've heard it before, but can't place it. Now I can't get it out of my head, and it's driving me nuts. Any help would be most appreciated!

UPDATE: A friend who saw the webcast says they've heard it on a commercial several times, possibly for insurance, so this might not be quite so off-topic after all.

Thanks,

Ian

Back