Little Caesar's pizza "Flying Money"

Anonymous
Reaction score
Can't find the music used in this ad.

Anyone recognize it?

This is a great song. I recognized it from a trailer for the movie "Man on Wire."

Artist: X-Ray Dog
Song: Ascension
Album: Canis Rex I

This is a great song. I recognized it from a trailer for the movie "Man on Wire."

Artist: X-Ray Dog
Song: Ascension
Album: Canis Rex I

ARE YOU SURE? I WENT THRU THE TRAILER AND DIDN'T FIND IT. THE COMMERCIAL IS A 2011 L.C. COMM. WHERE MOST OF THE ACTORS ARE FROZEN IN TIME W/ THE FLOATING 5 DOLLAR BILL. THEME IS INSTRUMENTAL ONLY. I HAVE BEEN GOING OVER A BEAUTIFUL MIND CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THAT-' THE KIND OF SHOW THAT MIGHT HAVE IT. NO LUCK YET

ARE YOU SURE? I WENT THRU THE TRAILER AND DIDN'T FIND IT. THE COMMERCIAL IS A 2011 L.C. COMM. WHERE MOST OF THE ACTORS ARE FROZEN IN TIME W/ THE FLOATING 5 DOLLAR BILL. THEME IS INSTRUMENTAL ONLY. I HAVE BEEN GOING OVER A BEAUTIFUL MIND CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THAT-' THE KIND OF SHOW THAT MIGHT HAVE IT. NO LUCK YET

What are you talking about? The music mentioned above is the same music used in the trailer I posted.

little ceasars pizza

Can't find anything on amazon about the song 'ascension' by X-Ray Dog from the commercial for little ceasars hot & ready $5 pizza or the track of "Man on Wire". Where can I get this song? I know I've heard it in another movie. Help!

Fantastic song! I found a YouTube clip, set to an animated cartoon video:

Ascension - YouTube

Looked for this song (Ascension by X-Ray Dog, from album Canis Rex I) on the internet, and sadly it is not for sale. I believe that X-Ray Dog mainly does movie music and they specifically do NOT sell their music, which is really a shame. Here is the website for X-Ray Dog:

http://x-raydogmusic.com/catalog.htm

I listened to more of "Canis Rex I" and liked the music . . . I wish they'd sell it through legal means. So far I have only found it on legalsounds, which to me does NOT sound legal at all.

Back