Lincoln automotive

NeedsMusic

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wondering what the song is in the new Lincoln car commercial with the women on the escalator, the man in the field of umbrellas, and the baseball coach in the field with fireworks. The theme is "My Dream..."

Any help's appreciated!

Is this the same song in the commercial with Dwayne Wade bringing basketballs to a group of kids and then giving the Lincoln to their coach and riding away on a bike? I'm trying to figure out that song!!!

I doubt it very seriously. The one I'm talking about hasn't even been on for a while.

I'm looking for the song in the D. Wade Lincoln Navigator commercial. Funky, hip hop groove. This may have been written for the commercial, but if not, I'd love to know who and what it is. Great groove.

Mine is the following:

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/release_dis...m?release=23970

"“Anthem” – A 60-second commercial that showcases a series of individuals expressing their personal dreams and aspirations. For instance, a business woman aspires to “get the corner office,” a little league baseball coach’s dream is to “slay dragons” for his team, and a corporate executive wants to “increase laughter output by 30-percent.” The spot ends with flashes of each of the new products, the 2007 Lincoln MKZ, Lincoln Navigator, and Lincoln MKX and the question, “Life’s calling, where to next?” This spot will begin airing over the weekend"

Back