Lie To Me

The song is called "walk away" by joseph arthur......

Remember my help and pass the good deed along in some way

does anyone know the song which starts playing when the police comes in to arrest the principal in the first episode?

Re: Lie To Me - Do No Harm

what is the song in the beginning of the last episode (13) (sacrifice) when boy wakes up?

What is the current opening song that sounds like Chrissy hines and the Pretenders

What is the name of the song that plays in the end of Episode 2 when they arrest the colonel or whatever he is?

Well, its not actually a song, it`s a piece, you know, instrumental, probably it was made for the show specifically, I just hoped somebody would know.

I searched all pages of this thread, but perhaps I have missed it--what is song playing while the credits role at the end of every episode?

Thanks.

Lie To Me Season 3 episode 11 "Gone"

During the discussion with Lightman & his daughter around the 23min mark there's a song playing in the background that I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

There is a song playing sometimes at the end of episode. It's instrumental only, i think it's made especially to this TV Show. But maybe someone know where can we download this beautyfull piece.
For example:

-Season 3, Episode 13, season finale (when Em ask Cal about Gillian [~0:41:40])
-Season 3, Episode 02 (when Em and Cal talk about Call's mom suicide and later when Call write a book [~0:40:00])

I think it's something like "Cal and Em theme". It's pretty like "Sigur Ros" too ;)

Thanks for help, together we can find it.

PS. I'm sorry for my English, i'm from Europe and don't ever learn this language in past.

Lie To Me Season 3 episode 11 "Gone"

During the discussion with Lightman & his daughter around the 23min mark there's a song playing in the background that I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

It's Big Escape by Pearly Gate Music :D

What's the oldies song at the beginning of Season 3 Episode 8?

Found it! It's called "Cry to me" by Solomon Burke!

Hello folkes!
I been watching the series intensively as of lately, and I've stumbled over a song, or more correct a piano piece which I like. As of now, I've heard it twice within the season, first in episode 3, (Control Factor), toward the end, when Em enters with the other girl, in the hospital to visit the mother whom had the problem with egg detaching.
Second time was in episode 14 (React to Contact), toward the end, when Cal shows Em the pictures taken of his brain. It starts when the picture of grandpa comes up.

The piano play sounds i little like the piano in Fort Minor - Where'd you Go, but it's not the same.

Hope someone can help, cause i really fancy that piano part :p

Hi!
Tell, please, as the song which sounds at the very beginning of 9 series 3 seasons is called.

Excuse me for my English, because i am from Europe. :)

Hello folkes!
I been watching the series intensively as of lately, and I've stumbled over a song, or more correct a piano piece which I like. As of now, I've heard it twice within the season, first in episode 3, (Control Factor), toward the end, when Em enters with the other girl, in the hospital to visit the mother whom had the problem with egg detaching.
Second time was in episode 14 (React to Contact), toward the end, when Cal shows Em the pictures taken of his brain. It starts when the picture of grandpa comes up.

The piano play sounds i little like the piano in Fort Minor - Where'd you Go, but it's not the same.

Hope someone can help, cause i really fancy that piano part :p

I also was looking for the same song, but upon searching for ages it seems as though that little piece is just a clip of a piano part from that Fort Minor song you'd mentioned, just slightly altered. There are a few great instrumental versions of Where'd You Go, though.
Wish I could have been more a help. If you manage to find anything please let me know! :)

Back