Liberty Mutual people helping others

There was a woman singing by herself. there was melodic music playing in the background, the commercial wasnt for a product necassarily (such as an xbox or dvd player) but for a service I think more like mutual funds or a banking site.

It was a feel good commercial. the setting was on a street moving through the buildings I think, I'm so desperate to find this song I'm looking for the commercial on all the channels. :)

Tig

FOUND IT FOUND IT FOUND IT! w00t!

Liberty Mutual! Found it in these forums, Thanks so much guys!

i saw a commercial this summer and the song playing in the background has haunted me ever since. hopefully someone can help. i don't know exactly what company, if any, the commercial was for, but i know it was about helping people. it starts out with a young guy picking up a small toy that has dropped out of the stroller of a walking by mother. someone sees him do this good deed and then it cuts to that person doing something small and nice for someone. a person sees this happen, then it cuts to that person doing something nice, and so on and so on until we are back at the original guy seeing someone do something nice and "catching" the do-nice-things" bug.
the singer sounded like it could be joni mitchell, but i just don't remember well enough. does anyone know the song, the singer, or the organization the commercial was for. thank you.

There is a commercial - I think its for an insurance agency - that features a chain reaction of people doing good deeds for one another. It shows a woman pushing a cup of coffee back onto a table when it is about to spill, a man holding an elevator's doors open, a woman pushing a man out of the way of falling boxes... What on earth is the song playing along with it? I think the lyric goes something like "I am holding up half a *somthing*..."

Theres this commercial (I think its an insurance company) which features people helping each other, i remember boxes about to fall on someone and someone pushing them out of the way, and someone saving a stroller that is rolling into the street. Anyway, theres a beautiful piano peice playing in the background...does anyone know what this is? Its driving me crazy.

Thanks.

Last month I looked up a commercial on the web and found the group and added the CD to my Amazon shopping cart, but now its gone (and I didn't buy it) and I don't remember much at all about the commercial except that it was a female vocalist. I belive the bands name might have been something like Clem or Clim or Cleb, but none of those or several other variations are showing up on Amazon. Pretty sure it was monosyllobic but wouldn't even swear to that. The music was sort of pleasant..could have been just a tad melancholic but certainly not frantic and probably a little more synthesized than obvious drums and electric guitars and that sort of thing. Don't even remember the product but it was probably something geared to yuppies or middle aged folks - like a volvo or some sort of insurance or something like that. It was a wonderful song (and I remember that when I looked it up on the web, some site commented on how the commercial had catapulted their career), but I fear I have lost if forever and I don't think the commercial is running any longer.

Thanks though if any of this rings a bell

Bless you! It was indeed. I looked at one of the main sites that listed commercial music for this year and every season previous but it was not listed to my surprise, but the link you provide looks as if it was as popular as I thought it should be.

Thanks again

I'm looking for the song used in the relatively new Liberty Mutual ad. From what I could understand it showed different people in different locations helping eachother out. The song was a very soft female voice. The sound of the music itself was similar to that of the Brita water filter ad, but with lyrics. Any help?

I am looking for the song in this one commercial. The commercial has a man that picks up a toy for a child. Then that child's mother sees it and helps someone else, then that person helps someone else and so on. Someone lets a guy go in front of him on the street. Someone is saved from boxes falling on their head. I cannot think of what company this commerical is for therefore I can't find the song.

Does anyone know what commercial I am talking about or what song it is?

Thanks!

Back