Lexus RX Hybrid

jennerm5

Reaction score
Just saw an ad for the new Lexus Rxh. Very cool instrumental, prob written for the ad, but i thought i'd ask... thx!

Re: New Lexus RXh

Is it the one with the vehicle driving down a road next to a grass field of futuristic, flat, glass like structures? I just saw it a moment ago, would also like to know.

Re: New Lexus RXh

yes, i've been meaning to post a thread about this ad, but i am pretty sure lexus made the song just for this ad, they usually do but lets hope the song is out there!

Re: Lexus RXh

I would love to know, too. Just saw it and rushed here to see if there's any info. It's been a while since an ad tune caught my attention.

I believe it's the intro of a song by Depeche Mode, titled 'Precious'. It's the intro just before the lyrics come in. It may be sampled directly or it's a studio version of the same recorded just for the ad.

Anyway, I may be wrong on this... it sounded familiar to me as well, so this is a good a guess any. :)

I remember the car was silver, possibly the Lexus Rx 450h model.

I've since seen the ad twice, and although I have the Precious song, it never reminded me of that song.

Unlikely as it is, I really hope that it is from an actual song.

Back