Later folks

G

goldengloves88

see you folks later... take care. this is my last night on adtunes for awhile.. and no Mel it does not involve the miltary..

don't know.. just thought you might think that because of my previous military experience and also that i seem to be gone for long periods of time.. that's all.. :)

also i feel bad about what happened with Andy and i know that i was part of the reason he left.. that is why i removed my avatar and also placed "mia also".. i will be back.. just do not know when..

also i feel bad about what happened with Andy and i know that i was part of the reason he left.. that is why i removed my avatar and also placed "mia also".. i will be back.. just do not know when..

What the heck was this about?

A stupid e-fight.

BamBam is your name really Wil? Cause if you're not Wil you're his clone.

What? No, my name is Junior and why do you say that i am his clone?

Because the way you talk and describe yourself you could be his twin.

Is he the reason that Andy left ADtunes? If he is then i think bad, if not then i do not know.

Then i think bad and no i do not want to be his clone. Why did he have the nickname golden gloves?

That's an odd question to ask. People choose their usernames for personal reasons, you should ask him.

You mean PM someone whom i have never meet and ask him why he picked the nickname golden gloves? No way hosay.

You started a thread and demanded that perfect strangers post in it to talk to you. How's that different?

Ok, you win. I will forget about the whole thing and you brought up a very valid point. You should be a Lawyer. :)

Back