Late Night with Conan O'Brian

Okay, I am desperately seeking the name of the Damien Rice song he performed in mid-November 2006 on the Conan O'Brien show. He performed it as an acoustic set, just Damien wearing a hat and sitting on a chair and strumming his guitar. No, it was not the Blower's Daughter.

It was an incredibly beautiful and haunting song, and I would love to add it to my iPod collection.

Thanks for your help.

I'm 99% sure it was Blower's Daughter (on the same album as Cold Water, so you can just click the link in givemfitz's post).

I was watching a rerun of the episodes of conan in San francisco. There was a sketch of of the black graphics designer walking the hills of the city and his calves were huge. Throughout that sketch they were playing a blues like song with the lyrics somewhere in the ballpark of "I was walking". I'm just hoping somebody else was watching could tell me.

Did anyone see last nights episode that aired at 3am (central time)? According to his web site, it wasn't a repeat of the 11pm episode. Anyway, I'm trying to find out the name of the musical guest. I only caught it briefly, and from what I remember it only had a drummer, a guitarist, and lead singer who looked asian. Kind of a new age rock or alternative sound maybe...hard to describe. Does that description ring a bell with anyone. I personally can't think of any group off hand that has three members and an asian lead singer. Please help! Thanks.

Do you remember any of the other guests?

You can go through the episodes to see who all the guests where (including the musical acts) Here.

I already checked the site for the guest artists...and yeah go figure, the group is not there. I checked every episode of 2007 and just my luck...not there. The only thing I can think is that it must be an old episode from a past year. Thanks for checking.

Originally posted by tsirhc@Sep 7 2007, 08:14 PM
my bad...forgot to say the singer is a female.
Well in that case, it was probably Blonde Redhead. If I remember correctly, they performed "23".

Hi guys. I saw an episode of Conan O'Brien within the past two weeks or so, there was a band with such great energy and I can't figure out who they were.

The lead singer had something like a handlebar mustache and shoulder-length hair, straight and slicked back with gel, and he was all over with the microphone and such. All I remember in terms of lyrics was "Buzz buzz buzz." He did quite a bit of buzzing.

I checked Conan's schedule and I can't SEE pictures of his musical guests so I have no idea who it is.

Anyone help?

I don't remember what late night talk show it was but it was a guy singing with a plaid shirt on and I believe trumpets playing and this guy in a suit playing a guitar. It was last night so it was a show on Friday. Does anyone know who this guy is? I think his name might have been Matt..

Nevermind I ended up finding it myself. It was Mark Ronson - Stop Me.

Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Music from the Fight Scene of Conan Obrian It sounds like arctic monkeys or something like them. I've heard the song, I just can't peg who it is, if someone could tell me that would be much appreciated

Back