last person to post wins

:lol: Funny you say that... the house across the street is currently empty so he just ran over there and put him and that yard. :lol:

:lol: Aww.. maybe he'll be all grown up by the time someone moves in. Wait a minute.. :blink: why was there a baby mouse in the fridge?

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 2 2005, 06:48 PM
I was just looking at a hummingbird feeder online not ten minutes ago, and I was thinking.. I don't think I've ever seen a hummingbird in my life. Are they regional things?
OOPS :huh: Sorry Melissa. I totaly missed this one. As far as I know they're pretty much everywhere and mostly migratory I think. I would assume FL has tons of "em but........... :unsure: There have been a grip of 'em everywhere in CA I've ever lived but just one kind. Kinda green & brown. Not very flashy compared to the different ones I used to see in MS & LA.

HERE

Originally posted by leone@Jul 2 2005, 06:36 PM
:lol: Aww.. maybe he'll be all grown up by the time someone moves in. Wait a minute.. :blink: why was there a baby mouse in the fridge?
I know right? That's why I said it was weird. I don't think I've ever seen or even heard of a mouse somehow making it's way into a fridge.

Yeah but like, was he SEALED in there? It had to have been for days at least, how did he not freeze or suffocate or starve?? :blink:

Thanks Fitz. :)

He was inside so I guess he was sealed. Who knows for how long. Poor thing. :(

*grabs baseball and pushes you down* My ball now!

I win! *dancing* speaking of dancing Melissa *whispers* U2

*Punches girl in wheelchair and wearing glasses**Takes ball back* :evil:

Shame! :angry:

You were suppose to push her down the stairs. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 4 2005, 06:10 PM
*Punches girl in wheelchair and wearing glasses**Takes ball back* :evil:
:lol: :huh: I'm in a whell chair

Back