Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 27 2005, 09:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 27 2005, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blurg8@Jun 25 2005, 01:44 PM
i saw howl's moving castle, very good movie.
:eek: You're so lucky! I've been waiting forever for it come out, and it's not playing anywhere near me! :(

I saw Bewitched and Batman Begins the other day. Bewitched was kind of funny, and Batman was okay. I just didn't like the fight scenes, the camera would go all over the place and I couldn't tell what was going on. I didn't think the movie was as good as everybody says it is.

I can't wait for War of the Worlds!! :D [/b][/quote]
really? it's been released everywhere... do u live in a small town or something? if not then just look up showtimes to theatres in your area at fandango or something, you should be able to find it. you should really see it in theatres rather than dvd. and yea i agree the fight scenes in batman were crap.

Just finished watching "Collateral" and really liked it.

Ha, that explains the Audioslave and Groove Armada songs playing one after the other. :)

:lol: I watched it 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Loved those songs.

Originally posted by leone@Jun 29 2005, 10:52 AM
Ha, that explains the Audioslave and Groove Armada songs playing one after the other. :)
;) :p

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 18 2005, 08:02 PM
I just saw the Goblet of Fire!! Has anyone else seen it yet?
OMGWTF BANANA CAKES!! Best Harry Potter ever! Course they leave like 60% of the story out but ya gotta expect that.. and I thought it was the best movie they've done so far. :wub:

HP!! All the way dude. I want to hump Krim until he speaks english

Seriously.. making me reexamine red heads. They were just way too cute

My grandma kept making editorial comments about the big lady.. it was funny

Back