Last Good Movie You Saw

The Rocker was pretty entertaining throughout even though Teddy Geiger's music is more pop/alternative than Rock.

How To Lose Friends & Alienate People was a funny and entertaining film throughout with a good soundtrack and array of cast members.

Wall-E 9/10. Not as much humor as past Pixar films. But a good movie nonetheless.

Wall-E 9/10. Not as much humor as past Pixar films. But a good movie nonetheless.

My son got this for Christmas and I still cannot manage to catch it all the way through. I keep getting busy and missing parts in the middle. What I saw of it was good.

Valkyrie - Pretty good movie. Even though the history of Hitler is well known, this movie about an assassination attempt on his life was pretty intense. - 7.2/10.

Kung Fu Panda - Funnier than I thought it was going to be. I wish they had more Jackie Chan voice over though. His voice was barely in it. 8.6/10

Slumdog Millionaire - 10/10. I thought this movie was pretty awesome. The poop scene was pretty funny. *tee hee* I said poop.

My Best Friends Girlfriend 7/10 - Dane Cook is always awsome in these kind of movies :)

The Watchmen: 7.5/10. Visually a great movie, but it was slow at times. I'm a fan of the graphic novel and I think the Snyder did a good job considering how much story there was to tell within the comic book. I was surprised by how much they let Snyder put a blue penis in this movie. It was everywhere I looked. And even when i didn't try to look it was there. (I'm exaggerating about how often we see Dr. Manhattans penis, but only slightly exaggerating.):eek:

Knowing - 9.5/10. It isn't doing so great on rottentomatoes or metacritic, but I thought this was a pretty awesome sci-fi thriller.

Back