Last Good Movie You Saw

Originally posted by remycool@Feb 28 2005, 04:49 PM
Sir G
whats it about < employee of the month?
When I rented it, I thought it was more like an Office Space kind of movie but it's not at all. I'm trying to think of a way to explain it without giving it away. I guess the best way to put it would be that Matt Dillon is newly engaged to Christina Applegate. He works in a bank. He loses his job and his girl and then that's when the plot starts. What was neat is that from then on the movie was really unpredictable for the most part. It seems like it will be the typical love story, he realizes that he loves her and all and wins her back but there are quite a few twists. Does that explain it well?

:lol: I know what you mean. It was kind of strange seeing him not as Aragorn, because LoTR was the only movie I'd ever seen him in. Hidalgo was a very good movie though!

He's been in lots of movies just never really had that big of a part I think. I just never thought he was much of an actor until LOTR.

"Harold and Kumar Go To The White Castle"
very funny.
quote: "shotgun anus!" :lol:

Melissa: if you haven't seen this, you should. just to see Chris Meloni :lol:

I know the topic is suppose to be the last good movie you saw, but since when do we stay on topic? :p
I saw the worst fantasy movie ever yesterday. It was called 'Legend'. I only watched it because I heard that it's what inspired Shigeru Miyamoto to make the Legend of Zelda. :lol: It was just too corny for me. I was expecting something more like Willow, I love that movie! The unicorns were pretty though. :)

I love "Legend"! I own it. It's a great movie, Tom Cruise and Tim Curry are in it. And Mia Sara from "Ferris Beuller". So there! :p :D

Has anybody heard of that movie Salem's Lot? It's with Rob Lowe and Donald Sutherland. My husband and I rented that cause everything else was already rented and it was butt-ass long! We were trying to figure out if it was possibly a mini-series. Anybody know?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 7 2005, 02:23 PM
Has anybody heard of that movie Salem's Lot? It's with Rob Lowe and Donald Sutherland. My husband and I rented that cause everything else was already rented and it was butt-ass long! We were trying to figure out if it was possibly a mini-series. Anybody know?
That movie freaked me out :eek: when I was a kid, and for years I couldn't sleep without the covers over my head. :ph34r:

:(

omg I thought I was the only one who knew of Legend. :lol: I wonder if he thinks about that movie?

I've heard that he's embarrased about it and didn't think he did a very good job. I didnt' have a problem with the acting I just thought the movie was corny like Labyrinth.

yea it was pret- ty corny. Have you been watching Law and Order Trial by Jury?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 7 2005, 05:53 PM
I've heard that he's embarrased about it and didn't think he did a very good job. I didnt' have a problem with the acting I just thought the movie was corny like Labyrinth.
That's another of my favorite movies! :lol:

Back