Lancome Hypnose

FTHANOS

Reaction score
:huh:
I want to know the song from the tv commercial of the newest parfume of Lancome, Hypnose. If you haven't seen the spot yet go to http://www.lancome.co.uk
There you can see the ad and HEAR the song that I want to get... Please visit the site and find out the title of song I desire... :(

I will wait...and wait... :ph34r:

thnx fred... can you give me more info about this Park band? Do they have a website?

where did you find that the bands' name who plays in the tv spot is Park ? ? ?

This is a copy of the mail which I received from the Lancome customer service
(in french)

Bonjour ***********,

Je vous remercie d'avoir contacté Lancôme.

La musique qui accompagne la publicité du parfum HYPNÔSE est une composition Originale du Groupe musical Anglais PARK
Cette composition ne fait l'objet d'aucun enregistrement dans le commerce.

Je vous remercie de l'intérêt que vous témoignez à Lancôme et à HYPNÔSE

Cordialement.
A bientôt sur www.lancome.com

Viviane******

These are only information that I have

OOOHhhh... you sent an email to the company itself! :rolleyes: ok...

Thanks!

I searched and I found a website www.parkband.net
Don't go there...it's scary and nothing to do with the style of the hypnoses' song... :p

I just saw this commercial. That song kicks some ass!!
It almost has a Felix Da Housecat feel to it.....maybe that's why I likey :p

the band is called My Park from france.

you can listen to the tracks seventeen, seventeen & eighteen and come to me from their myspace page.... http://myspace.com/mypark

the album will be released soon according to the band's label Le GrandBag

ANYONE here know the name of song/artist who sings it that is played in the new Lancome TV ads for their Hypnose fragrance? The song has a techno/industrial sound. I did catch part of a lyric in the song sung by a woman that goes".......is not the end"

Thanks in Advance. :!!!:

I think this is some of the most annoying music ever used in any commercial. It just grates....it's awful

Hey, Castle_Romeo

The song you are looking for is called "SEVENTEEN" by an outfit called "My Park"

ITUNES does have the My Park "Seventeen - EP" on its service, so you can purchase the whole EP or just the song from there.

And ignore the first reply person to respond this thread, it was an unhelpful and stupid post.

Originally posted by StacyMevoli@Nov 28 2006, 08:04 PM
I think this is some of the most annoying music ever used in any commercial. It just grates....it's awful
Sorry, I really don't mean to be rude. But someone was asking for song help. Giving your negative opinion in the matter didn't help in the least.

Back