Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

i know who sings the song but the hard thing is downloading it to listen to it.i have limewire and when i download it theres just bill clinton talking about how he didnt have sexual intercourses with the girl but did download music...yea,its pretty lame.
-TrY

Could be Jason Fioto's "Time To Go." That has a real mellow california vibe.

On last nights episode 10/24, I thought they played a Dave Matthews song when LC and Jason were in the hot tub I think.
Does anyone know the name of the song?
Thanks!

LMAO I get that alot of the time too! I just don't download 134.4 mb songs anymore :lol:

What is that song you know that plays on the last episode the beginning of the end and it's at the part where they are at graduation. The song is about time.Please help me out.

I think it's "So Damn Lucky" from his solo album "Some Devil." I'm 95% sure of the song titel but don't have the cd right in front of me. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Looking for the song toward the end of the episode. It comes right before Jason and LC are sitting on the beach talking (it leads into the scene). It sounded like a Better Than Ezra song, but I'm not sure.

muchas gracias

Does anyone kow the name of the song that was playing when they all got their gifts? The end had the lyrics "these are the days, the best days of our lives." Please help! I know I've heard it before and I cant remember where.

Originally posted by Moose5277@Oct 25 2005, 07:45 PM
I think it's "So Damn Lucky" from his solo album "Some Devil." I'm 95% sure of the song titel but don't have the cd right in front of me. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
i think you're right! ;)

No its not, I found it... it's Jason Fioto "Forever." I knew I heard it somewhere before. I have that cd. LOVE

I'm not sure, but isn't the song you're looking for sung by a female? If it's not, then I'm thinking of the song that's played at the actual graduation. Does anyone know the name of that song?!? It's driving me crazy!!!!

are you serious? no one knows what song this is? cmon people someone has to know

"Sometimes its black
somethings its white.
sometimes she`s wrong.
sometimes i`m right.
sometimes we talk about it...
or figure it out...
and then she just change her mind.
Sometimes its hot.
Sometimes its cold.
Sometimes my head wants to explode.
But when i think about it,im so in love with her...

Every other time."

^its something like that.where stephen and dieter are sitting at the beach talking about the "triangle" and how stephen was looking forward to spend the summer with lc and how kristen and him will always just be friends...bleh.it sorta sounds like hes rapping but...hes not. :)

-TrY

um okay it was one of the most recent episodes the graduation one and the song went..."time, time where'd you go, why did you leave me... wait for me this time" (sung by a woman) does anyone know the name? I know it's not the one by Vitamin C... help!

Back