Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Does anyone know the song from the PROM teaser? It's all instrumentals, with a really mellow guitar intro and then it speeds up, I've heard the song before, but can't think of who it is.

also there's a song that plays when Kristin and Stephen are gettin up on his car. some lyrics are "it's gonna be a beautiful morning until you go away."

JAIME PAXTON - Sunshine

I was looking for the name of who sings the song that's playing at trey's goodbye bbq, "The First to Go" episopde. It's not "walk on" by stewart lewis. Does anyone know what this song is?

The song at Trey's bbq? It plays throughout it? The beginning is...

"Just when you think your gonna cry, just when you think your gonna fall apart, you take it to heart and walk on...walk on...walk on...it's nothing like yesterday, getting away, to get what you know and remember to feel cause tomorrow is here, and tomorrow is real..."

and the chorus is just harmony..."doo-doo-doo" (lol, you get the idea)

yeah, it is walk on by stewart lewis...

hopefully, that'll help :D

After prom where L.C,Lo,Christina and Morgan are all singing what song is that, and who sings it?

AWESOME!! That's the song! I've been looking for it for for a while now and it's been driving me CRAZY!

Thanks!!

heyy, i was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that plays in the graduation episode of laguna beach when Lo is driving to LC's in her new car. i dont really remember the words but i think it was something like "moonlight spell, can't you smell that swell" thanks!

Whats the song they play when Trey longbaords down his street and the film student girl stops him to interview him? I'm so stuck and i used to know how to play it on guitar but i forget who sings it, someone help

One more request

Who sings the song when there recieving thier presents? I like it alot.

Back