Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

1. Was wondering if anyone knew the song playing while everyone was at Trey's, for the good-byes, all I could really hear is this part of the song. It was like playing the entire time they were at the table, talking and glancing at each other
"Just when you think your gonna break..." I hope someone knows...
"Walk On" by Stewart Lewis

Ok, now does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to Jaime Paxton's "Five Years"?? I've looked all over... and I haven't had any luck. If anyone has them could you PLEASE post them here? Thank you!

I'm looking for the one played when Stephen and Kristin were leaving too. It goes something like "....thank you for that summer..." Anyone know??

3. Does anyone know the song that was playing when Stephen and Kristin were driving off from their talk during the sunset?
yeah that one is Dashboard Confessional "Age Six Racer"

I found that one in another thread after i posted about it.lol I guess that's what I get for not looking around first.

Ok, there's a song that was in one of the episodes (sorry I don't know which one), but it goes like, "Come fly with me, cause I'm first class..." Does anyone know which episode it was in?

it was playing when Lo and LC were in Talan's hot tub.. The First To Go

yeah I wanna know number 1 too. it's at the end of the bonfire scene. the lyrics are like "jump up and down until you're shaking get out of bed your life is.."

also there's a song that plays when Kristin and Stephen are gettin up on his car. some lyrics are "it's gonna be a beautiful morning until you go away."

?

hey also in that episode when lc is saying good bye to her parents and she is in the airport there is a song playing witht he lyrics " but its time to go" does any one know the name of that song and who sings it?

hey also in that episode when lc is saying good bye to her parents and she is in the airport there is a song playing witht he lyrics " but its time to go" does any one know the name of that song and who sings it?
Jason Fioto "Time To Go"

What's the song playing when Stephen and Kristin get to the beach to watch the sunset? It goes, "I wanna feel the sunshine on my face, I wanna feel the sunshine on my face, I wanna feel the sunshine on my face, it's gonna be a beautiful morning.. until you go away."

Thanks.

Back