Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

whats that song called when stephan and trey and someone else are skateing down the hill its kinda beofor they leave to Graduation its kind of a slow song if anyone knows it tell me plz thanks!

Hey there! Does anyone know the song that was playing while Lo was sitting down at her house and her father calls her over so he could surprise her with the car? It's the instrumental part of some song...I don't know who's song though? I'd really appreciate it if someone could reply and let me know...thanx so much!

Are you askin bout that song where everyone's gettin ready to go to school and they're takin pictures with their families and stuff ? It has something like "How can it be...?" I'd love to know what song that is too! Hopefully someone knows?

What is the song played while everyone is getting dressed and ready for prom,
some of the lyrics are:
"walk away from everything"
thanks!

are you talkin about when Trey is skating around and that girl comes up and wants to interview him?

hey also in that episode when the two girls are driving in the white volkswagon there is a song with the lyrics "....you know me or at least you think you do...." does any one know what song im talking about?

Actually, the song that is being played in the prom episode is "Time To Go" from Jason Fioto. I heard he's also gonna have 2 more songs on the last episode. Let me know what you guys think. I have it and i think its really good, but i've only heard it on the radio a couple of times. Hope that he gets really big so I can hear him all the time.

hey guys! i looked on mtv.com to see the list of songs played in the episode but i don't think any of them are the song i'm looking for..

does anyone remember the song being played when they go from LC in Mexico to Lo eating Sushi with David.. i forgot the lyrics, something about letting go maybe? i love the song.. someone pleeeeease help me out! gracias :)

I am also looking for the same song, it goes something like "It's more, it's more than meets the eye"

[EDIT]

I found it out, it is "More Than Meets The Eye" by Vaughan Penn. I hope this was the one you were looking for!

the one where they're both driving in Lo's Jetta is 'The First Single' by The Format. I luuv that song

it's such a small snipit, I have no idea :huh: you can try 'I'm Just A Kid' by Simple Plan

Back