Kyle XY Season 2

is there a way I could download the instrumental music? do you know where I could ? because the music is beautiful expectally the part/ scene i told you about above ^^

It doesn't appear that any of the score for Kyle XY has been released, or is even available to listen to other than those two songs. Michael Suby also did the soundtrack to 'The Butterfly Effect' which was released; you could try listening to those tracks to see if there's anything similar.

? (Kyle & Josh discuss Josh's plan to date his lab partner)

Middle Of The Night - Sherwood (Andy & Josh talk about dates)

A Different Light - Sherwood (Amanda tells Lori she should play at the open mic night)

Canon - Pachelbel (Kyle finds Amanda listening to music at her house)

Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies (Andy coaches Josh on date ettiquette in his car)

You Made Me Like It - The 1990s (Andy finishes coaching Josh; Lori warns Declan about Jessi)

Dayvan Cowboy - Boards of Canada (Kyle scans his memories)

All These Days - Turn (Declan arrives for Lori's performance)

Will You Remember Me (Lori's Song) - April Matson (Lori performs)

Does anyone know the name&artist of the song playing at the end of the episode, when they were sitting down to dinner?

Two Directions - Ampop (Emily catches Jessi & Declan kissing)

Baby Boomer - Coburn (Josh teaches Kyle about dancing)

The Best In Me - Sherwood (Jessi tells Lori about her family)

For The Longest Time - Sherwood (The alterna-dance starts)

Something Going On - ide (Josh & Andy argue)

Baby Boomer - Coburn (Amanda arrives at the dance / Kyle & Josh dance)

There are four currently unidentified, including the last two played at the altera-prom.

The Kyle/Amanda dance song has just been confirmed as "Come Out Of The Shade" by The Perishers.

"Wrap It Up" by Whitey (basketball court)
"Ride" by Cary Brothers (Jessi & Declan talk / Kyle draws the mural)
"Dragonfly" by M Craft (Declan climbs into Lori's room)

the other two have not yet been identified

thanks!
ugh, im looking especially for the one where amanda and kyle kiss.
lemme know if you find it.

The Amanda/Kyle one is confirmed as being the same song that was played at the end of ep 3 of 'Greek'. According to ABC Family's website the song is "Fly Straight" by Aidan Hawken, but there is no info available for the song, likely meaning it is currently unreleased.

ETA: the song when Declan first visits Lori's room is "Ships" by New Ruins.

The two songs in the end of this episode are really nice. The first of these is Band of Horses - The Funeral. The second is far less upbeat, but very good (reminds me of Ray LaMontagne and the likes)... Just can't find anywhere who made this track and what it's called.

The lyrics go...

"Ten spiders crawl
on my walls
I guess that's all
It's just an ordinary day

I don't know when
we'll meet again
I guess it'll be
an ordinary place

If my heart breaks
will you pick it up
and put it in a plastic box

If my heart fails
will you set it straight
will you be there if I call"

And so on...

Any ideas?

It's "Ordinary" by Grand Avenue.
http://www.grandavenue.dk

And in case anyone else wants to know, other songs in the ep include:
"Risque Pictures" by The 1990s
"Fire Island, AK" by The Long Winters
"How To Destroy A Relationship" by The Servant

Is there someone that can tell me where I can find the song Ordinary by Grand Avenue?

I'm quite sure it hasn't been released yet. Presumably it's from an upcoming album or something. It is available to listen to at Aidan's Myspace.

What about the one that plays when amanda, lori and declan come out of the ground and kyle saves jessi...does anyone know that one? i listened to the ones above, but none of those sound like it...

"The Funeral" by Band of Horses plays when Kyle saves Jessi (it was mentioned in the first post, but wasn't obvious).

I don't remember when it was played exactly, but I do remember some song lyrics.

"Tell me that you love me but you never want to see me again."

It was slow and melodic, I really loved it.

And I know I'm not much help to finding out what song it is, but I LOVED it and really want to know.

So help me out?

Back