Kyle XY Season 2

And all the songs in order:

We Will Remain - AM
What You Hide - AM
Maybe Tonight - William Tell
Middle Of The Night - Sherwood
Swans - Unkle Bob
The Salt Wound Routine - Thirteen Senses

you can find the song on their home page. Just look up grand avenue on google and they have it playing on their page.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the song that was playing at the end of the August 20th episode when Andy and Josh are kissing??
thanks for anyones help

"Along The Wall" by Leigh Nash

And two other songs from the ep:
"Countdown" by Jupiter One
"The Only Song" by Sherwood

All the songs, in order:

"Countdown" - Jupiter One
"Love In My Pocket" - VHS or Beta
"The Only Song" - Sherwood
"Ask For Help" - Ari Shine
"Some Day" - Saturn Missiles
"Talk About Us" - Tuppert
"It's About Nothing" - Turn
"Fa Fa Fa" - Datarock
"Do Anything, Go Anywhere" - Rich Cronin
"I Used To Dance With My Daddy" - Datarock
"The Hill" - Bombay Bicycle Club
"Along The Wall" - Leigh Nash

Does anyone know the song that is playing at the end of the episode when josh and andy are on the couch and also when kyle finds jessie?? If anyone knows that would be great
Thankx!!!

"Frozen" by The Good Luck Joes
You can hear it at their page here.

Also in the ep:
"Much Too Young" by The Good Luck Joes
"Steal You Away" by Adam Merrin

hey everyone !!

I was wondering what the song was right when they put there hands on the hybrid and the camera went ablove them i was wondering what that song was called ....thanks in advance
in episode "Hands On A Hybrid"

Ok, at the end of the episode, as Jessy jumps off the cliff and Kyle looks down bewildered, a song plays. I don't remember any of the lyrics besides "wouldn't I save you". If you know who does the song and the title I would be VERY pleased.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if anyone knew the music that was played on last nights episode of Kyle XY (monday 1-14-08) or if there is a good sight that lists all of the music for each episode. Thanks for any help......

About 20 minutes into the episode when Kyle and Decklan are walking down the steps there is a song that has male vocals.

The lyrics I can make out are:

"Might find you a deal, got something to settle the score"

Song from 'Kyle XY' - 2 years of seeking!

Do you know where I can find this song from this show (Season 2, Episode 11)? You can hear it here:

It's between 4:10 - 5:00.

On the website of the show I found it should be 'Do Anything, Go Anywhere (Instrumental version)' by Rich Cronin, but there is no such song in entire Internet! Author died in 2010 :(

Please help me!

Do you know where I can find this song from this show (Season 2, Episode 11)? [...]

On the website of the show I found it should be 'Do Anything, Go Anywhere (Instrumental version)' by Rich Cronin, but there is no such song in entire Internet! Author died in 2010 :(

Please help me!

That song used to be available to stream at Crucial Music. A couple years ago they would re-title all the songs they represented, but they seem to have stopped doing that. I believe you can now find that song under the title "For Her".

Thanks man!!! You are great! :)
I found it there and on also on soundcloud! :D

Back