KTLA 5

thelimejello

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know the song used in the new KTLA Fall line-up commercial? It sounds club'y and it's basically just the line "Get ready 'cause here we come" repeated over and over. It has flashes of various stars and a quick snag of "KTLA" at the end.

I tried searching various lyrics websites for it but the "Get ready..." line is too popular and I got upwards of 400 results each time. Any suggestions of the song or particular version of it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Jess

Try Rare Eath's "Get Ready (Cause Here I Come)". Haven't seen the ad so I hope this helps.

Junebuggie

Thanks for the suggestion Junebuggie, but that's not the song I'm looking for.

The song that I'm looking for has a very urban hip-hop vibe to it. It would sound right at home if blasted through a stereo at a nightclub.

Is the song you're talking about the one in the video on the cwtv website? If so it's by Fergie and Will.i.am.

Thanks ilikesidewalks! That's the song I'm looking for. Do you by any chance know the title of it? I can't find it on any of the Black Eyed Peas/Will.I.Am/Fergie discographies.

Thanks again!

It's called "get ready" and is a remake of the original by some group I forgot the name of. I'll try to look it up.
Anyway, was made just for CW.

Thanks for the information Beaky, I appreciate it. Too bad it's not a mainstream release. =/

KTLA 5 CW Primetime Lineup Promo

What's that hard rocking song during the show's stars riding around Hollywood in cars at night? Fast edits, shifting angles, lot's of neon marquee's with the show's names. A kick-ass rocker, no dialogue or voice over. Don't recall the lyrics.

This is not the same commercial I'm talking about. Mine is from 2011, not 2006, so my post was moved here by mistake. Would appreciate the answer if anyone knows. Thanx.

BillyBop

Back