Krakatoa: Volcano of Destruction

tw1st

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has seen this yesterday when it was on the discovery channel, anyway it was a pretty interesting documentary about the Volcano explosion in Krakatoa. During one part of the documentary they were showing volcano eruptions and how much power they have. During this segment there was some cool music in the background. Sounded like one a bass constantly hitting one note with some drums in the back ( sounded a bit techno ). Ive tried to find the show credits, with maybe some luck of them showing the musical artists in the show, but Ive had no luck.

heres a link to the show: http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/kraka...a/krakatoa.html

Ok, I've been able to get an audio sample, theres a man talking in the background along some other effects so it might be a bit difficult to hear. Please if anyone knows this let me know, its been driving me nuts for a few days already.

What is this song called?

you can hear the music a lot clearer towards the end of the recording. Please if anyone knows this let me know... I really need to find this song....

Back